Thursday 20 June 2013

The Swiss are heading into space!

Well, not all of them.

I mean, ha, what if they were all building homemade space rockets in their back gardens? That'd just be silly.

Although....... considering all the things I've blogged about people building in their garages.......

But, no, what I mean is: A Swiss company is going to send space satellites into orbit, and researchers to the edge of space*, using a home grown miniature space shuttle called SOAR. The company also hopes that SOAR could provided travel between points on Earth at three times the speed of sound:



* And possibly leave them there if they insist on leaning their seats all the way back into my damn  face until the flight lands. Or let their kid kick the back of my seat for hours. Arrrggghhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment