Friday 7 June 2013

Ah, you can rely on the Danish Police to brighten your Friday...

I don't mean that they'll come over to your house with several thousand dollars in recovered drug money, and let you have it.

If they were doing that I'd hardly be here blogging would I? I'd be moving to Denmark, like, yesterday.

No, (and I'm not totally sure about this because I don't speak Danish) it seems they're grabbing people off the street and stuffing them into random joke shop outfits. I think it's some sort of campaign to prevent traffic offences.



Although, I'm not sure that distracting everyone on the road by making people cycle to work wearing chicken costumes is really going to make things safer.

But it could lead to some brilliant witness statements:

"And did you see what caused the accident sir?"

"Sorry officer, I was too busy watching the giant chicken on his bicycle...."

No comments:

Post a Comment